Senior Account Manager/Vice President
Minimum 5-10 years of agency experience and a passion for writing and promoting our clients. Candidates should thrive in a fast-paced environment and understand how to work hard and play hard with a smile.
Experience in health care practice, media relations, statewide political campaigns, legislative office or agency experience preferred. Understanding/strong interest in California current events, editorial trends, politics, public policy.
College degree required. Position is located in Sacramento, CA.
Don’t Miss Out!
Subscribe to the Perry Communications Group BlogClick here to subscribe by RSS
Click here to subscribe by email
Check Out Similar Posts!
- Perry Communications Group Finds the Pot O’ Gold at SPRA’s Annual CAPPIE Awards
- Perry Communications Group Announces Team Expansion
- Top PR Veteran, Kassy Perry, Joins Open California Board of Directors
- Perry Communications Group Wins Five Awards for Outstanding Communications Activities
- Think Like a Reporter: Eight Ways to Improve Media Relations